Nexa Chlor Chlorine Generator
Nexa Chlor is a hot tub chlorine generator that only requires a small amount of salt to produce chlorine. The system works by taking sodium chloride (salt/mineral salt) and converts it to chlorine through a process called electrolysis. After the chlorine has been used it reverts back into salt. The process will occur over and over again, naturally producing chlorine to sanitize your hot tub water.
Nexa Chlor Features:
- Only requires a small amount of salt to operate properly.
- Easy to use system that simply plugs into a GFCI outlet.
- Reverses polarity to help clean the cells.
- The salt in the water is soft and soothing on the skin.
- Doesn't require any modifications to your hot tub.
- Only requires that you add more salt as new water is added.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
Nexa Chlor System Includes:
- Nexa Chlor System
- System Timer
- (1) Nexa Dead-Sea Minerals (You will need 4 bags for an initial treatment of 500 gallons of water).
- Salt Test Strips to ensure the proper salt level is in your hot tub.
Why use Nexa Dead-Sea Minerals?
They are 100% Dead-Sea Mineral Salt that allow you to soak in the magnesium and potassium-rich oasis that helps muscle function, nerve cell communication and cell reconstruction. Your water will be soft and silky smooth like never before.
Product Note: Your hot tub water needs to maintain a 2500 to 3000 ppm of salt in the water for the unit to generate chlorine. The salt does not leave your hot tub water except for water splashing out. Each bag of Nexa Dead-Sea Minerals will add 1,500 ppm of salt to your water for every 250 gallons. You can also use Pool Salt that is used for pool chlorine generators to build up your salt level.
American SPS Nexa Chlor