Leisure Time Control - 32 Ounces
Control is designed to be used as part of the Leisure Time Free (biguanide) sanitizing system. It works to prevent waterline residue and buildup of scale, oils, organics and foam commonly found when using biguanide sanitizing systems. Regular use of Leisure Time Control will help to keep you water and hot tub free of unpleasant buildup.
Directions for use:
Shake well before using
1. With circulation pump ON and blower turned OFF, add 1 1/2 ounces of Control per 150 gallons of water directly into the hot tub.
2. Circulate the water on high speed for 15 minutes.
Add this product before adding Leisure Time Boost or Free
1. With circulation pump ON and blower turned OFF, add 3/4 ounce of Control per 150 gallons of water directly into the hot tub.
2. Circulate water on high speed for 15 minutes.
3. Test hot tub water once a week with test strips or a test kit designed to test for Biguanide sanitizing systems. Maintain proper Free, pH, Total Alkalinity and Calcium hardness levels.
If water temperature is low, some cloudiness may be observed. This will clear up once the water reaches normal hot tub temperatures.
Leisure Time Control