SeaKlear Spa Calcium Increaser - Quart Bottle
SeaKlear Spa Calcium Increaser is used to boost calcium hardness in hot tubs in areas with low levels of hardness. Low hardness could cause surface damage and equipment corrosion. Before adding this product, test the water to determine you hardness level. The ideal hardness level is between 200 to 400 ppm.
Directions for use:
- One ounce of this product will increase the hardness by 7 ppm per 500 gallons of water.
- Determine the amount of product to be added using a test kit that tests for calcium hardness.
- Pour the proper amount of Calcium Increaser into the hot tub with the equipment turned ON.
- Run the filter for one to two hours.
- Water may be retested in 20 minutes.