Return / Refund Policy
- We offer Zero Hassle Returns on Items that are unopened, unused and in original condition within 90 days of receiving the item(s).
- Returned items must be in new, salable condition without cosmetic, packaging or any other damage and have all product tags, packaging and manuals.
- All returns require a RMA number (return merchandise authorization). Please provide a detailed description of why you wish to return the product(s) by email to email@example.com.
- Returns without a RMA number may result in the denial of the return and the package will be returned to you at your expense.
- We do not accept returns on Special Orders, “Custom” products, and Chemicals (due to federal regulations).
- If you receive a product that is defective we will exchange or replace the item if notified by email within 7 days of you receiving the item. Any issues incurred with the product after 7 days will only be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. There are some exceptions to this policy. Some manufacturers require that a technician, arranged by them, go to your home to determine if the product is defective or simply installed incorrectly (most common). This is actually the quickest and most effective option to determine the problem and resolve the issue.
- Returns on special order items are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50%. These items are clearly marked on the product page under availability as Special Order.
- Refunds are issued back to the same account used to make the purchase.
- Refunds are typically processed on eligible returns with 1 to 2 business days after receiving the product in our warehouse. Your bank or card issuer typically takes between 2 to 7 days to post it on your account.
- If you are returning an item using a return label provided by Hot Tub Warehouse and the return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Products that are non-returnable or that do not comply with our return/refund policy will not be issued a refund.
- Canadian customers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Canadian Government, United States Government, Canada Post, Fed-Ex, UPS or any other shipping carrier and are non-refundable.
- All refused, not accepted items will be deducted a 10% restocking fee or $5.00, whichever is greater from the product refund.
- Returns on special order items will be deducted a restocking fee of up to 50%.
If you need any further help or questions on a shipment or return, please feel free to contact us with your questions. We are here to help every step of the way.