Raypak Spa Pak Heater 001640
The Raypak Spa Pak ELS 1102 heater is a self contained electric heater assembly that can be used on new applications or replace an existing heater. The Raypak ELS 1102 heater features a 11 kilowatt heater assembly, 100% copper and bronze waterways and a compact design and small footprint.
The Spa Pak Heater Features:
- Brass Headers - Brass headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa's surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure. They also allow for a corrosion free connection to your spa plumbing, making any future servicing a snap.
- Copper Water Vessel - The Raypak Electric Spa heater has a completely non-ferrous waterway. The cast brass headers are connected with an all copper water tank. This ensures that the spa water only comes in contact with a rust free environment. This helps keeps your spa rust stain free.
- 1 1/2" Water Connections - Every Raypak Electric Spa heater comes standard with 1 1/2" NPT male connections to make your installation secure and effortless. No other special connections are required, such as current collectors or heat sinks.
- Heating Element - The heart of any electric heater is the heating element. The Raypak Electric Spa heater comes with a robust, incoloy sheathed heating element. The top of the element is 3/16" stainless steel, again, ensuring a rust free environment.
- Contactor - Raypak Electric Spa heaters use commercial grade components. Take one look at the heavy duty power contactor and you know this heater is built to last.
- Safety - Inside every Raypak Electric Spa heater is a built-in device to prevent overheating. In the event the heater is energized when the water flow is insufficient, a resetable high limit will prevent the heater from operating in an unsafe condition.
- 240 Volt Operation - The 1102 heater draws about 46 amps at 240 volts.
- Energy-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards. Quality assurance
- ISO 9001 - Raypak is proud to be an ISO 9001 registered manufacturing plant. It's one more reason why Raypak is number one in the heater industry today.
- End-of-Line Test - Every Raypak Electric Spa heater is test-fired before it is put in the carton. This ensures that your heater will work right out of the box and continue to give you years of trouble-free operation.
- UL Listed - The Raypak Electric Spa heaters are listed with UL and cUL.
- 9" Wide X 23" Height X 5 1/8" Depth