PristineCheck is part of the PristineBlue complete product line and is used prior to the introduction of PristineBlue. It is ideal for consumers on well water, areas where calcium levels and other minerals may be elevated in city source water and water that is trucked in. PristineCheck preps water by sequestering calcium and other minerals. PristineCheck and all of the products in the PristineBlue system are compatible with chlorine, bromine and salt water systems.
- Sequesters calcium and minerals
- For use in swimming pools, hot tubs and spas
- For use in pools treated with PristineBlue, chlorine, bromine or salt water
- Made in the USA
- Available in multiple sizes
- 1-hydroxyethylidene-1, 1- diphosphonic acid 1-10%
- Orthophosphoric acid 1%
For Swimming Pools:
- Initial Treatment - 2 ounces per 1,000 gallons of water.
For Hot Tubs:
- Initial Treatment - 10 milliliter per 100 gallons of water.